“Home for Christmas” is a design that captured my heart long before I designed it. The rustic log cabin nestling in the snow, and the young child bringing home the Christmas tree just brings alive the spirit of Christmas for me. My own memories of bringing home our special fragrant Christmas tree is rich with nostalgia and love. Now that I’m living with my husband in our little Appletree Cottage, we still bring home a live tree at Christmas and hang our precious ornaments. Outwardly, I say it’s for my children and grandchildren but deep down, I believe that when I wake up on Christmas morning, the deep pine scent of our little tree is there for me. This little tree has a way of bringing back memories of my own special long ago Christmases. Stitched using beautiful overdyed cottons, I hope that this snowy Christmas scene will bring your heart right back to those days when you were “Home for Christmas” - Cathy
- Design area: 84h x 99w (5.9”high x 7” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 12"h x 13"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Baby Spinach (greens med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Midnight (blues dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Freedom (blue med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Cornflower (blue med lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Maple Syrup (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Buttercrunch (yellow med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Flax (antique golds lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Parchment (pale green)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Bankers Grey (greys dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Oatmeal (whites)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Raven (blacks)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Mulberry (brick red)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Old Hickory (anitque gold dk)
- Weeks - Collards (greens dk)
- Weeks - Chestnut (brown med dk)
- Weeks - Curry (yellow med dk)
- Weeks - Pelican Grey (grey green)
- Weeks - Aztec Red (reds lt)
- Weeks - Peach (peach lt)
- Weeks - Carrot (orange)
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.