This Fat Cat dressed as a bat is cute as a button! Quick and easy to stitch in muted rustic tones, this adorable Halloween “Bitty Buttons” design is such fun to stitch on Dirty Linen. The Halloween “Bitty Buttons” designs are part of a series of Halloween 'things that go bump in the night', and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere.
- Design area: 56h x 56w (4”high x 4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing
- Kreinik #4 Braid #032 - metallic white
- Gentle Art Sampler Thread - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Thread - Black Crow (blue blacks)
- Gentle Art Sampler Thread - Bittersweet (oranges med lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Thread - Oatmeal (creamy white)
- Weeks - Mascara (black)
- Weeks - Squash (yellows)
- Weeks - Sweetheart Rose (pinks)
- Weeks - Lucky (greens)
- round black buttons
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.