Decorating Altoid Tins is all the rage, and this sweet Hardanger Tin Topper design will be perfect for the turquoise coloured lid of the “Wintergreen” flavored peppermints. Just stitch and mount on the lid of the tin, and you have an adorable little stitching ‘small’ that is pretty as well as practical. Also, this pattern can be used as a nametag, or little ornament.. get creative!
Design Area: 42w x 42h (3” wide x 3” high)
Model: 28ct Summer Khaki Cashel (Cut fabric: 9" x 9" for framing OR 7" x 7" for pillow)
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton (thick twist) - white
- DMC #12 Perle Cotton (thin twist) - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid (metallic) #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #3808 - turquoise ultra very dark
- DMC Floss #3848 - teal green med
- DMC Floss #3802 - deep antique mauve
- DMC Floss #316 - antique mauve med
- DMC Floss #778 - antique mauve vy lt
- Altoid Tin "Wintergreen"
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 beading Needle
- Cross Stitch
- Back Stitch
- Four-Sided Stitch
- Kloster Blocks
- Woven Bars with Dove's Eyes
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.