Beautiful! Stitch these adorable and simple to stitch tiny Biscornu for your smaller tree this Christmas! The Biscornu is one of the cutest forms created for the stitcher, and in this chart you can find five tiny jewels for you to make quickly and easily! Instead of the usual size, Linda's created them to fit perfectly on a smaller tree, as well as any larger tree! Can you just imagine these adorable and softy coloured ornaments on a 4 foot tree in the dining room or in the foyer? Linda used various delicious silks and overdyes.. with lovely Vatican gold metallic so they would sparkle on your tree..! You too can create the tiny silk ribbon roses, lazy daisy flowers, tiny trees, and festive gifts. This is Linda's fourth design for the Victoria Sampler. I just know you’ll have fun creating your own sweet little Biscornuments for your Christmas tree this year!- Thea
Design Area: 26h x 26w (1.9"high x 1.9"wide)
Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Platinum'
Cut fabric: 2 pieces of 4"wide X 4"high linen for finishing each Biscornument
- Gloriana #106 “Desert Rose” - pinks
- Gloriana #156 “Bordeaux” - red vy dk
- Gloriana silk ribbon #146 “Gilded Pink”
- Waterlilies #169 “Moss” - blue greens
- DMC Floss #924 - grey green vy dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0981 - beige grey lt
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC#12 Perle Cottton #822 Beige Grey lt (for cording/tassel)
- Mill Hill petite beads #40557 - gold
- Mill Hill seed bead #3021 - royal pearl
- Mill Hill seed beads #3003 - cranberry
- SJ Designs 3.6mm faux pearl beads - white
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Platinum'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.