Stitched in lively rustic tones, the blackberry and apple branches in this design curve lovingly around a primitive lower case alphabet. I've used deep shades of overdyed threads to give the look of gently aged country stitching. We live in a cozy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, several moss covered apple trees and a profusion of blackberry vines give us a plentiful supply of fruit every autumn. - Cathy
- Design Area: 88h x 127w (7" high x 10.1" wide)
- Model: 25ct Dublin Linen, 'Raw' or 'Natural'
- Cut fabric: 13"h x 16"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Buckeye Scarlet (multi red)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Butter Crunch (multi yellow)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Burnt Orange (multi orange)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Currant (multi garnet)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Cherry Bark (multi dusty garnet dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Dried Thyme (multi greens med)
- Weeks - Taffeta (multi purples)
- Weeks - Seaweed (multi greens dk)
- Weeks - Molasses (multi browns vy dk)
- Zweigart 25ct Dublin Linen, Raw or Natural
- #24 Tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.