“...Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...!” Stitch these adorable little Gingerbread Mice to run around your Gingerbread Village! Mice have been associated with Christmas for many years, and this year, I’ve created three tiny Gingerbread Mice for you, each one stitched with different Christmassy floral motifs and specialty stitches. One features Poinsettias, another has a Bunny with some lovely Hellebore Blossoms, and another some Pine Boughs and Cones. The bottoms of each mouse can be personalized with name and date if you like (Alphabet in our online Mini Patterns section) and they are meant to live either in your Gingerbread Village, on the boughs of your Christmas tree, as part of your Christmas table decorations, or peeking around a book on your shelf ! Go to the Victoria Sampler Youtube Channel for Lisa's easy finishing directions on video. Buy the Accessory Pack for this leaflet, so you can stitch and finish all three Gingerbread Mice to enjoy as part of your Christmas decor! I just love these sweet little creatures! - Thea
- Side x 2: 21h x 50w (1.5” high x 3.6” wide)
- Bottom x 1: 18h x 43w (1.3” high x 3.1” wide)
- Cut fabric: 3" high x 5.5" wide piece for each mouse section OR..
- Cut fabric: 17”h x 11”w for stitching and finishing ALL three mice. (Placement diagram for cutting this large piece of linen is in your leaflet)
- Gloriana silk #050 “Blue Grass” - blue, green, gold
- Gloriana silk #128 “Cherry Tart” - pinks, tan
- Kreinik Mori #1117 - red
- Kreinik Mori #8000 - white
- Needlepoint Inc. #355 - green med
- Needlepoint Inc. #765 - caramel
- Gloriana silk #077 “Fall Foliage” - red, green, gold
- Kreinik Mori #8050 - black
- Needlepoint Inc. #184 - brown
- Needlepoint Inc. #356 - green dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #771 - yellow
- Micro Mini Round button - antique blue
- Wool Felt - pink
- Wool Felt - copper
Sorting Threads in your Accessory Pack
Remember to sort in daylight near a window, not under artificial light indoors, as the colours change with the colour of the light bulbs we use. Packaged in Bundles for easier sorting!!! :) To make your thread sorting much easier, we have sorted your fibers into bundles within the Accessory Pack. Each of these bundles contains at least one easily identifiable thread so you can tell which bundle is which. Each floss has a different number of strands in each thread length. This helps you differentiate the different colours in your pack. Needlepoint Inc. silk floss has 8 strands per length The Kreinik Mori has 6 strands per length The Gloriana Overdyed Silk has 12 thin strands per length. Dinky Dyes has 6 strands per length. FYI: We noticed that some colours have been divided into two lengths. This can happen if a colour requires 1.5 yards. Our kit maker might include one 1 yard length and one 0.5 yard length, so don't get confused if one colour has more than one length of thread. We hope this extra information will help you sort your threads more easily!
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS REQUIRED
- Picture This Plus 28ct Cashel Linen - "Gingerbread"
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton (thick twist) #blanc - white
- #24 Tapestry needle
- #10 short Beading needle
- Cross Stitch
- Back Stitch
- Lazy Daisy
- French Knot
- Satin Stitch
- Straight Stitch
- Satin Stitch Triangles
- Herringbone Stitch
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.