This green faced Witch is juggling her Jack O' Lanterns to create a spell for Halloween! Quick and easy to stitch in muted rustic tones, this adorable Halloween “Bitty Buttons” design is fun to stitch on Dirty Linen. The Halloween “Bitty Buttons” designs are part of a series of Halloween 'things that go bump in the night', and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. This design is just too cute! Stitch all four designs now, so you can enjoy hanging them during October!
- Design area: 52h x 57w (3.7”high x 4.1" wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
Cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Spring Grass (greens)
- Weeks - Mascara (black)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- Rainbow Gallery Wisper #W99 - black
- JAB Co. #2212L - large orange pumpkin
- JAB Co. #2212S - small orange pumpkin
- JAB Co. #2241S - small golden pumpkin
- Mill Hill glass bead #18002 - black
- SJ Designs seed bead #11002 - black
- round black buttons
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.