This grey fat cat is dressed as a bunny and looks cute as a button on your wall ! What an adorable “Bitty Buttons” design! It can be tucked into a purse or pocket and is quick to stitch anywhere. This newest design is worked in pastel overdyed Easter colours and stitched on Raw Linen. Stitch this little design and enjoy seeing him on your wall... all dressed up this Eastertime... he’ll make you smile! - Cathy
- Design area: 50h x 55w (3.6”high x 4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Raw Linen'
- Cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing
- Weeks #1113 - Moonglow (yellows)
- Weeks #6550 - Bluecoat (blues)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Banker’s Grey (greys med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Oatmeal (creamy white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Tea Rose (pinks)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Soot (greys dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Tarnish Gold
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Butternut Squash
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Lavender Potpourri
- Rainbow Gallery Whisper #W88 - white
- Just Another Button Co. 2 egg charms
- Mill Hill Seed Beads #2024 - mauve
- round buttons
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Raw Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.