Stitched with beautiful overdyed cottons, the summer lavender, hollyhocks, sweet clover, wild daisies and black-eyed susans in this design curve gently around a primitive lower case alphabet. I’ve used flosses in lovely summer shades, to give the look of gently aged vintage country stitching. My husband and I live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, the garden in summer is in full bloom, and the surrounding hedges and trees provide safe nesting areas and food for the birds. - Cathy
- Design Area: 93h x 137w (7.4" high x 11" wide)
- Model: 25ct Dublin Linen, 'Raw' or 'Natural'
- Cut fabric: 13.5"h x 17"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Bayberry ( blue greens lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Pine (multi black green dk)
Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Currant (multi garnet reds dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (white)
- Weeks - Periwinkle (blue mauve lt)
- Weeks - Peoria Purple (purple med)
- Weeks - Amber (multi orange gold)
- Weeks - Marigold (multi orange yellow)
- Weeks - Camillia (multi pink)
- Weeks - Molasses (brown dk)
- Weeks - Aztec Red (reds lt)
- Weeks - Seaweed (blue greens dk)
- Weeks - Squash (multi yellows)
- Weeks - Juniper (olive greens dk)
- Weeks - Bark (browns)
- Zweigart 25ct Dublin Linen, 'Raw' or 'Natural'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.