- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- Kreinik Mori #0325 - med salmon
- Kreinik Mori #0644 - lavender lt
- Kreinik Mori #1096 - burgundy (colonial knot)
- Kreinik Mori #1096 - burgundy
- Kreinik Mori #4077 - green very dark
- Kreinik Mori #5055 - slate blue med dk
- Kreinik Mori #6126 - lavender dk
- Kreinik Mori #8055 - med grey
- Access Au Ver a Soie #2511 - yellow
- Access Au Ver a Soie #3443 - grey- brown dk
- Access Au Ver a Soie #5384 - teal
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - peacock
- Caron Collection "Waterlilies" #121 - evergreen
- Caron Collection "Waterlilies" #168 - rainforest
Our apologies go out to the stitchers who buy one of the first 250 accessory packs for Woodland Garden. The label colour names are a bit misleading, and we recommend that when you lay out your fibers, you only go by the colour names in the Materials List in the inside front cover of the CHART not by the label on the accpack.
In the first 250 accessory packs, we have inadvertently forgotton to add the 1/2 yard of Au Ver a Soie #2511 - yellow. This is used only for 4 cross stitches at the bottom of the sampler, and I recommend that you use a bit of yellow silk, or cotton floss from your stash for this tiny area. DMC #3822 is a fairly good match, but any yellow will be fine. You can also use a bit of the Kreinik #4 Braid #102 Vatican Gold if you have no yellow on hand. You have not been charged for this yellow silk, so we will not be mailing out any extra pieces, but we do apologize for this inconvenience.. and hope you'll understand.
Extra Materials Needed:
NOTE: The Accessory Pack available for this design contains all the silk, cotton and metallic threads used in the sampler, including the"Rainforest" overdyed silk.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.