“To everything there is a season. A time to hope.. a time to give thanks...”
Every autumn as the summer sun loses its warmth and the leaves start to fall, we look forward to the bounty of our garden at Appletree Cottage. The lettuce, peas, and radishes have long been eaten but the delicious fall crop, of sunflowers, pumpkins, as well as our colourful fall leaves are still out in the cool weather, ready for us to gather them to enjoy with our family at Thanksgiving. This sampler is full of my gratitude for all our blessings, our delicious meals with family and friends, remembering those glorious summer days when we planted and tended our bounty. - Cathy
- Design area: 68h x 126w (4.9”high x 9” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Toasted Almond'
- Cut fabric: 11"h X 15"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Nutmeg” - copper med
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Fragrant Cloves” - orange dk
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Mulberry” - brick red med dk
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Bittersweet” - orange lt
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Gingersnap” - rust browns med
- Needlepoint Inc. #0126 - brick red dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0473 - yellow
- Gloriana silk #112 “Harvest Grape” - multi orange, purple, green
- Gloriana silk #116 “Olive Grove” - greens
- Weeks #1268 “Molasses” - brown vy dk
- Weeks #1269 “Chestnut” - browns dk
Additional Materials Needed:
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Toasted Almond'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.