Joyeux Noel! You will fall in love with my newest design, a beautifully designed Christmas Sampler using cream, burgundy and Victorian green, with lots of elegant specialty stitch techniques. Each little band gives you a little challenge, some sweet floral bands, as well as a lot of glitter and shine! At the top you’ll find a bouquet of Poinsettias and White Roses, then a band of beads, the lettering in the snow, then some Bargello, and drawn thread work interspersed with other overdyed and floral bands.
You will learn Lazy daisies, Foliage Stitch, Spider Web Rose, Bargello, Smyrna Crosses, French Knots, Zig-zag hemstitch, Plain Hemstitch, Sheaf Stitch, Herringbone Hem, Interlaced Hem, Coral Knot Hem, Nun’s Stitches, Rice Stitches, and the Rhodes Heart. Finish as a bellpull or as a framed piece.. it’s just perfect for Christmas! - Linda
Design Area: 37w x 152h (2.6"wide x 10.9"high)
Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Platinum'
Cut fabric: 8"wide x 16" high for finishing
- Gloriana silk #156 “Bordeaux” - wine reds
- Gloriana silk #082 “Mango Sorbet” - yellows
- Gloriana silk #194 “Flowers of Italy” - multi
- Kreinik #4 Braid #002 - metallic gold
- Kreinik Mori #4077 - green dk
- Kreinik Mori #7124 - cream
- Needlepoint Inc. #0955 - brown
- Mill Hill petite beads #42027 - champagne
- Mill Hill petite beads #40557 - gold
- Mill Hill seed beads #03003 - cranberry
- DMC #12 Perle cotton #712 - cream
Additional Materials Needed
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Platinum'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.