Stitched with beautiful overdyed cotton sampler threads, the buttercups and bluebells in this design curve lovingly around a primitive lower case alphabet. I've used flosses in soft spring shades, to give the look of gently aged vintage country stitching. I live in a cozy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, the profusion of Buttercups and Bluebells every Spring heralds the coming season and make us feel like Winter is over at last. - Cathy
- Design Area: 87h x 126w (7" high x 10" wide)
- Model: 25ct Dublin Linen, 'Raw' or 'Natural'
- Cut fabric: 13"h x 16"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Butternut Squash (yellows lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Forest Glade (greens dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Purple Iris (multi mauve blue dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (white)
- Weeks - Marigold (yellows med)
- Weeks - Lucky (greens lt)
- Weeks - Periwinkle (multi mauve blue lt)
- Weeks - Bark (browns)
Additional Materials Needed:
- Zweigart 25ct Dublin Linen, Raw or Natural
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.