Six Fragrant Sachets for your Linens.. or framed for your kitchen! Imagine your favorite herbs like Parsley, Bergamot and Oregano scented drawers in your kitchen! Lavender and Rosemary would be so luxurious in your clothes closet... and who can resist a vase of beautiful Chives blossoms in a busy home? Here are 6 Herbal Sachet patterns, each one more adorable than the last. You can stitch them as sachets, or stitch them into a wall hanging for your kitchen! Enjoy stitching all six Herbal Designs to give as gifts or to frame on your kitchen walls..! - Thea
Bergamot is a perennial with highly scented pale green leaves and red or pink flowers. The leaves and flowers are used to flavour “Earl Grey” tea, and also to add to fruit potpourri, dried flower arrangements, fruit punch and salads.
Lavender is a perennial with highly scented grey-green leaves and small purple to pink flowers. The leaves and flowers are not only used to scent the home, but they are also used in many recipes to relieve joint pain, aid digestion, and relieve headaches.
Parsley is a biennial with distinctive bright green crisp and curly leaves and yellow flowers in its’ second year. The leaves are used to flavour soups, stews and salads.
Chives are valuable kitchen herbs, grown for the delicate onion flavored foliage to add to soups, stews and salads. The purple globe-like blooms can beautify any garden or windowsill. They are actually tight clusters of six- pointed pink flowers, reminiscent of clover blossoms, giving them the appearance of single blooms.
Oregano is a perennial with a square woody stem, opposing leaves and pinkish purple flowers. The pungent spicy flavour of the leaves make Oregano a wonderful match for tomato based dishes like pizza, and also for grilled meats and seafood.
Rosemary is a shrub-like herb, with narrow pointed leaves and small pinkish blue flowers. It is often used with lamb or chicken, and makes a refreshing summer drink. It became associated with Venus, goddess of love, who sprang from sea foam.
- Design area for each: 66h x 40w (4.7” high x 2.8” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen - Antique White
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric for each: 9” high x 7” wide for sachet finishing
- Kreinik #4 Braid #002 - gold (11m spool)
- Au ver a Soie - #1343 - purple
- Gloriana #129 "Baby Corn"
- CC Waterlilies #110 - Hyacinth
- NN overdyed floss - #156 - Elderberry Wine
- NN overdyed floss - #178 - Conventry Gardens
- NN Madras matte cotton #604 - Hibiscus
- Offray Satin Ribbon - 1/8" white
- Mill Hill seed beads #00479 - white
- Mill Hill seed beads #00557 - gold
- Mill Hill seed beads #02069 - purple
- Mill Hill Antique Beads #03057 - rose
- Mill Hill frosted beads #62012 - pink dk
- Mill Hill Frosted Beads #62024 - pink lt
- SJ Designs seed beads #1165 - metallic purple
- 6 Bumblebee Charms
- Zweigart 28ct Cashel Linen - Antique White or other colour
- DMC #12 Perle Cotton - white
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #208
- DMC Floss #209
- DMC Floss #210
- DMC Floss #223
- DMC Floss #224
- DMC Floss #3328
- DMC Floss #3363
- DMC Floss #3726
- DMC Floss #3813
- DMC Floss #3836
- DMC Floss #501
- DMC Floss #502
- DMC Floss #520
- DMC Floss #524
- DMC Floss #743
- DMC Floss #814
- DMC Floss #816
- #24 Tapestry Needle
- #10 short Beading Needle
Stitches used in this Sampler:
- Cross Stitch
- Diamond Eyelet
- Back Stitch
- Half Rhodes
- Upright Cross Stitch
- Satin Stitch Triangles
- Scotch Stitch
- Rhodes Diamond
- Running Stitch
- Sheaf Stitch
- Double Running Stitch
- Rhodes Heart
- Rice Stitch
- Pulled Satin Stitch
- Satin Stitch Hearts
- Modified Eyelets
- Smyrna Cross
- Plait Stitch
- Algerian Eyelet
- Queen Stitch
- Triple Herringbone Stitch
- Rhodes Butterfly
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.