The Rufous Hummingbird with Honeysuckle Vine... Stitched using beautiful overdyed cottons, this wee Hummingbird will capture your heart. The rich overdyed shades are vibrant with colour, yet accentuate the folk-art roots of this design. My husband and I live in a cozy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, the hummingbirds are everywhere. We encourage them to come to our garden by planting special flowers that they love so they can gather their nectar all summer long. I love to see them sitting on the honeysuckle branches!- Cathy
- Design Area: 81h x 81w (5.75" high x 5.75" wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 12"h X 12"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Old Brick (salmon lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Tin Bucket (greys dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Bittersweet (multi oranges)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (golden browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Mulberry (rust browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Straw Bonnet (cream)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- Weeks - Aztec Red (salmon dk)
- Weeks - Bark (browns)
- Weeks - Blue Spruce (multi greens dk)
- Weeks - Curry (yellows)
- Weeks - Louisiana Hot Sauce (reds dk)
- Weeks - Lucky (multi greens lt)
- DMC Floss #3371 - black brown
Additional Materials Needed:
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.