- Gloriana silk #087 “Forest” - greens
- Kreinik #4 Braid #002 - metallic gold
- Needlepoint Inc. #753 - rose lt
- Needlepoint Inc. #754 - rose med
- Needlepoint Inc. #755 - rose dk
- Specialty Button - Flower - champagne
Additional Materials Needed
- Zweigart 25ct Dublin Linen - Antique White
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - #white
- DMC #12 Perle Cotton - #white
- #24 Tapestry needle
- #26 Tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Sorting The Threads in your Accessory Pack: Remember to sort in daylight near a window, not under artificial light indoors, as the colours change with the colour of the lightbulbs we use. Different silk flosses are made of a different number of strands. This helps you differentiate the different colours in your pack. Needlepoint Inc. silk floss has 8 strands per length. The Gloriana Overdyed Silk has 12 thin strands per length. The metallic gold braid needs to be used as-is. The Perle Cottons are used right off the ball. Make sure you thread your needle with the end that comes off the ball so the twist goes the right way, and you avoid knots. FYI: some colours could have been divided into two lengths. This can happen if a colour requires partial yardage. ie. Our kitmaker might include one 1 yard length and one 0.5 yard length, so don't be surprised if one colour has more than one length of thread. We hope this extra information will help you sort your threads more easily!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.