Elegance! What a lovely Christmas Biscornu for you to stitch this year! Beautiful and elegant, this “no-cut” fifteen-sided Biscornu and matching scissors fob are fun and easy to stitch and finish! There are 15 squares, five with Hardanger, and 10 with a garland and heart. The five ‘Hardanger’ sides have no cutting involved at all, it just looks like it! The other squares are stitched with a small Rhodes Heart and some lovely pine and fir needles. There are some excellent instructions for finishing inside this chart, but if you need further help, just look at Lisa’s expert finishing secrets in Victoria Sampler’s “Sweetheart Roses Biscornu” design which has colour photos to help you through the assembly. Stitched using blue-greens, Victorian reds and silver, this Noel Biscornu and Fob is my Happy Christmas wish to all my stitching friends! - Linda
- Design Areas: 28h x 28w (2"high x 2"wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Antique White'
- Cut fabric: 18 pieces of 4" X 4" for finishing OR cut all from one piece of 12"wide x 24"high linen
- Kreinik Mori #8000 - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #001HL - metallic silver
- Wildflowers #008 “Nefertiti” -blue, green, red
- Wildflowers #083 “Pineforest” - greens
- Needlepoint Inc. #0503 - red
- Mill Hill seed bead #02010 - ice silver
- Mill Hill seed bead #03035 - green
- Mill Hill petite bead #42043 - red
- 28ct Cashel linen, 'Antique White'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
- #10 Beading Needle
- Hatpins as desired for decoration
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.