“A winter melody" Cathy's done it again! A companion to her first three birds, this sweet Winter Robin sits on a holly branch as the first snow falls. Robins are welcome and cheery visitors to the trees and hedges surround Cathy's house in winter. Stitched with some gorgeous overdyed cottons in wonderfully warm colours, this design will fly right into your heart. Frame the finished design with old barn wood as Cathy's husband has done, or fashion it into a pillow for your couch or bed.
- Design area: 105h x 83w (7.5” high x 6” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 13.5" h X 12" w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Flax (tans med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Summer Meadow (yellows)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Buckeye Scarlet (reds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Oatmeal (multi cream white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Burnt Orange (multi orange)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (brown med)
- Weeks - Blue Spruce (blue greens med)
- Weeks - Swamp Water (black browns dk)
- Weeks - Moss (yellow greens)
- Weeks - Bark (greeny brown)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.