- Birthstone - Diamond
- Birth flower - Sweet Pea
“For You, With Love...” Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in April! The Diamond, Birthstone for April, is possibly one of the most cherished gemstones, splinters of stars fallen to earth. The word “diamond” comes from the Greek word “adamas” meaning unconquerable, suggesting the eternity of love. Sweet Pea, the Birthflower for April, is widely grown for its’ sweet fragrance. Symbolizing“blissful pleasure” sweet peas are often used in floral arrangements and potpourris. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
There is no ACCESSORY PACK for this chart
Ask for this leaflet at participating needlework shops or check our Victorian Sampler online catalogue for this item!
"April" Birthday Sampler
- Design area: 74h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Antique White Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #501 - blue green dk
- DMC Floss #502 - blue green
- DMC Floss #504 - blue green vy lt
- DMC Floss #309 - rose deep
- DMC Floss #316 - antique mauve med DMC Floss #605 - cranberry vy lt
- DMC Floss #340 - blue violet med
- DMC Floss #341 - blue violet lt
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #001HL - silver 1/8”
- Offray white ribbon
- #24 tapestry needle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.