These Four Woodland Creatures are as cute as buttons! Quick and easy to stitch in gorgeous muted tones, these four adorable winter “Bitty Buttons” designs are stitched on 'dirty linen' fabric, and framed in Cathy's own handmade rustic frames! They make adorable winter companions and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. Each design comes separately, and has it's own Accessory Pack. Collect all four to hang in a group on your wall this winter!
Ask your shop-owner for our Bitty Button Leaflets and Accessory Packs. Each one is lovingly made by Cathy and her Husband, stained with old fashioned buttermilk paint, and adorned with handmade natural wooden buttons.
- Design Area: 56 h x 54 w ( approx. 4" x 4 " )
- Model: 28ct Dirty Linen Cashel Linen (cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing)
- GA - Maple Syrup (browns med)
- GA - Picket Fence (white)
- GA - Straw Bonnet (cream)
- GA - Parchment (tan vy lt)
- GA - Mulberry (rust reds)
- GA - Baby Spinach (greens med)
- GA - Woodrose (rose brown med lt)
- Weeks - Chestnut (browns dk)
- Weeks - Onyx (brown black)
- Weeks - Terra Cotta (orange rust)
- Weeks - Seaweed (blue greens dk)
- Weeks - Bark (olive dk)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
Extra Materials Needed:
- Evenweave Fabric - Zweigart Dirty Linen 28ct Cashel Linen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.