NEW! Bitty Buttons ...
These Four Woodland Creatures are as cute as buttons! Quick and easy to stitch in gorgeous muted tones, these four adorable winter “Bitty Buttons” designs are stitched on 'dirty linen' fabric, and framed in Cathy's own handmade rustic frames! They make adorable winter companions and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. Each design comes separately, and has it's own Accessory Pack. Collect all four to hang in a group on your wall this winter!
Ask your shopowner for our Bitty Button Leaflets and Accessory Packs and while you're there, pick up four of Cathy's NEW Bitty Button Frames while they last. Each one is lovingly made by Cathy and her Husband, stained with olde fashioned buttermilk paint, and adorned with handmade natural wooden buttons.
- Design Area: 56 h x 54 w ( approx. 4" x 4 " )
- Model: 28ct Dirty Linen Cashel Linen (cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing)
Bitty Button Frames!
Designed by Cathy Jean herself, and lovingly handcrafted by Cathy Jean and her husband, these delightful frames will add that special touch to your stitched Bitty Buttons! Hand made from special selected woods, each frame has a unique and distressed look, and will give your stitched woodland animals that natural one-of-a-kind folk art feel that is so prized in home decor.
Each of the buttons has been individually and carefully sliced from handpicked bark covered wood that Cathy Jean and her husband find during their forest hikes near their country home. Then the button-holes were drilled by hand in their home workshop. What a labour of love these are! You wil love the look of the gorgeous green buttermilk paint, carefully custom mixed for these frames.
I know that our new Bitty Button Line of designs and frames will enhance your beautiful stitching! We have a limited amount of these frames available for you, so get these at your local needlework shop, or shop online in our Catalogue.
CJVS18 Bunny Accessory Pack
(enough to stitch the framed picture)
- GA - Maple Syrup (browns med)
- GA - Picket Fence (white)
- GA - Straw Bonnet (cream)
- GA - Parchment (tan vy lt)
- GA - Mulberry (rust reds)
- GA - Baby Spinach (greens med)
- GA - Woodrose (rose brown med lt)
- Weeks - Chestnut (browns dk)
- Weeks - Onyx (brown black)
- Weeks - Terra Cotta (orange rust)
- Weeks - Seaweed (blue greens dk)
- Weeks - Bark (olive dk)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
Extra Materials Needed:
- Evenweave Fabric - Zweigart Dirty Linen 28ct Cashel Linen
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.