This Squirrel is cute as a button! Quick and easy to stitch in gorgeous muted tones, on 'raw linen' fabric, this is the third of four adorable Seasonal “Bitty Buttons” designs. All four designs, Springtime, Summertime, Fall time, and Wintertime, make adorable companions and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. Each design is available separately. Collect all four to hang in a group on your wall or hang them one at a time according to the seasons!
- Design area: 59h x 57w (4.2”high x 4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Raw Linen'
- Cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Old Hickory (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Dried Thyme (greens)
Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Nutmeg (copper med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Cinnamon (rust browns dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (browns med dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Oatmeal (creamy white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Tarnish Gold (golden browns med)
- Weeks - Chestnut (browns dk)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
Additional Materials Needed:
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Raw Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.