This Squirrel is cute as a button! Quick and easy to stitch in gorgeous muted tones, this is the second of four adorable winter “Bitty Buttons” designs stitched on rustic 'dirty linen' fabric. They make adorable winter companions and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. Each design comes separately. Collect all four to hang in a group on your wall this winter!
- Design Area: 58 h x 56 w (approx. 4.15" high x 4" wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 10"h x 10"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (multi white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Straw Bonnet (cream)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Mulberry (rust reds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Baby Spinach (greens med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Nutmeg (caramel)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Tin Bucket (grey dk)
- Weeks - Pelican Grey (greys med lt)
- Weeks - Seaweed (blue greens dk)
- Weeks - Bark (olive dk)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.