Stitched with vibrant colours, Cathy Jean's latest folk art bird design will fly right into your heart! Cathy lives in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage, where her personal bluebird of happiness also lives. Add to your collection of her other folk-art bird designs, Wren, Chickadee, Nuthatch, Winter Robin and Hummingbird!
- Design area: 73h x 81w (5.2”high x 5.75” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Clay'
- Cut fabric: 11"h x 12"w for framing
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL – metallic black
- Weeks #6550 - Bluecoat Blue (blues lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Shutter Green (greens med lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Oatmeal (creamy white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Presidential Blue (blues dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Baby Spinach (greens med dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Gingersnap (coppers)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Tin Bucket (multi grey green med)
- DMC Floss #310 - black
Additional Materials Needed:
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Clay'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.