Stitched with beautiful overdyed cotton sampler threads, the buttercups and bluebells in this design curve lovingly around a primitive lower case alphabet.
I've used flosses in soft spring shades, to give the look of gently aged vintage country stitching. I live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, the profusion of Buttercups and Bluebells every Spring heralds the coming season and make us feel like Winter is over at last. Victoria Sampler provides a Buttercup Alphabet Accessory Pack which contains all the overdyed threads you need for this design. - Cathy
- Design Area: 87h x 126w (7" high x 10.1" wide)
- Model: 25ct Raw or Natural Dublin Linen (cut fabric: 13"h x 16"w for framing)
Buttercup Alphabet Accessory Pack
- GA - Butternut Squash (yellows lt)
- GA - Forest Glade (greens dk)
- GA - Purple Iris (multi mauve blue dk)
- GA - Picket Fence (white)
- Weeks - Marigold (yellows med)
- Weeks - Lucky (greens lt)
- Weeks - Periwinkle (multi mauve blue lt)
- Weeks - Bark (browns)
Extra Materials Needed:
- Evenweave Fabric - Zweigart Raw or Natural 25ct Cashel Linen
- · #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.