"For You, With Love...” Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in February! Amethyst, Birth stone for February, is thought to dispel evil thoughts and quicken the intelligence. Amethyst has also long symbolized piety and is considered to encourage sobriety. Violet, the Birth flower for February, stands for“modesty and simplicity”. Giving these beautiful little blooms to a woman is a sign of good luck and can mean that you ‘return her love’. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Antique White Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #319 - pistachio vy dk
- DMC Floss #320 - pistachio med
- DMC Floss #368 - pistachio lt
- DMC Floss #550 - violet ultra dk
- DMC Floss #333 - blue violet vy dk
- DMC Floss #208 - lavender dk
- DMC Floss #210 - lavender med
- DMC Floss #726 - topaz lt
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #012HL - metallic purple
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon
- #24 tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.