These charming French Linen Pockets will fill your soul and heart with the scent of spring flowers as you stitch them. My newest creations were such a joy to create! I have just moved to France and found a lovely cottage in the country, so I was full of inspiration to make some linen pockets to slip between my freshly unpacked sweaters. The floral design of daisies, wild roses, and delphiniums displayed altogether in a wildflower bouquet just make me smile at the thought of the coming spring! There are silk ribbon stitches using gorgeous overdyed silk ribbon, as well as some hints of no-cut Hardanger and even a monogram for you to personalize your own pockets. You will find some excellent instructions too! Please take a moment and stitch up one of these adorable pockets, fill with lavender or other potpourri, and tuck into your wardrobe, or give to a friend! - Linda
- Design Area: 110w x 249h (7.9" wide x 17.8" high)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen,' Cream'
- Cut fabric: 12"wide X 22"high for finishing
Three Small Pockets:
- Design Area: 54w x 124h (3.85" wide x 8.9" high) x 3
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Lilac', 'Ice Blue', and 'Apricot'
- Cut Fabric: 8"wide x 13"high for finishing (x 3 pieces)
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- DMC #12 Perle Cotton - white
- Dinky Dyes #013 “Jaffa” - yellow, salmons
- Dinky Dyes 4mm silk ribbon - “Hydrangea”
- Kreinik Mori #2014 - yellow dk
- Kreinik Mori #4204 - grey green med lt
- Kreinik Mori #6123 - antique mauve lt
- Needlepoint Inc. #0531 - salmon lt
- Needlepoint Inc. #0893 - lilac med dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0897 - lilac lt
- Needlepoint Inc. #0991B - white
- Needlepoint Inc. #0355 - pistachio med dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0554 - yellow
- Needlepoint Inc. #0571 - melon
- Needlepoint Inc. #0811 - wedgewood blue
- Needlepoint Inc. #0992 - off white
- Gloriana 4mm SR #038 “Rosa Linda” - yellow, salmons
- TW 3.5 silk ribbon “Natural” - white
- Mill Hill seed beads #00479 - white
- Mill Hill seed beads #03003 - cranberry
- Mill Hill petite beads - #42041 - denim dk
- Flower Button - champagne
- Heart Button - blue
- Heart Button - purple
- Heart Button - champagne
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Cream', 'Lilac', 'Ice Blue', 'Apricot'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 beading needle.
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.