“Within your heart, keep one still secret spot where dreams may go”.
Stitched using beautiful overdyed silks and cottons, this heartfelt sentiment is illustrated with bluebirds and spring boughs curving gently around a heart full of dreams. The rich overdyed shades are vibrant with colour, yet accentuate the folk-art roots of this design. My husband and I live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, there are many places where I am able to dream my dreams. This delightful Cross Stitch celebrates my personal dream-come-true. - Cathy
- Design Area: 102h x 96w (7.25" h x 6.85"w)
- Model: 28ct Vintage Cashel Linen, 'Examplar' (Lakeside Linens)
- Cut fabric: 13.5"h X 13"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Gingersnap
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads– Sarsparilla (white)
- Kreinik - #4 Braid #010HL metallic black
- Gloriana – #035 Poinsettia (multi reds dk)
- Gloriana – #151 Cinnamon (multi burnt orange dk)
- Gloriana – #070 Rose Flame (multi orange reds med)
- Gloriana - #090 Orange Soda (multi orange lt)
- Gloriana - #007 Valencia (multi yellow lt)
- Weeks – #1307 Americana (multi grey blues med)
- Weeks – #4117 Father's Day (multi blues dk)
- Weeks – #2159 Seaweed (greens dk)
- Weeks – #4129 Swamp Water (browns dk)
- 28ct Vintage Cashel Linen, 'Examplar' (Lakeside Linens)
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.