The wee Jack is Juggling for Halloween! Quick and easy to stitch in muted rustic tones, this adorable Halloween “Bitty Buttons” design is fun to stitch on Dirty Linen. The Halloween “Bitty Buttons” designs are part of a series of Halloween 'things that go bump in the night', and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. This design is just too cute! Stitch all four designs now, so you can enjoy hanging them during October!
- Design area: 52h x 56w (3.7”high x 4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Dirty Linen Cashel Linen
- (Cut fabric: 10" high X 10" wide)
- GA - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk)
- GA - Spring Grass (greens)
- Weeks - Mascara (black)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- Rainbow Gallery Wisper #W99 - black
- JABC. #2212L - large orange pumpkin
- JABC. #2212S - small orange pumpkin
- JABC. #2241S - small golden pumpkin
- Mill Hill glass bead #18002 - black
- SJ Designs seed bead #11002 - black
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.