"For You, With Love..." Remember someone's birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, and a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate birth flowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in July! The deep red Ruby, Birthstone for July, has been the world's most valued gemstone for thousands of years. In the ancient Sanskrit language, it was called "king of precious stones". Larkspur, the birth flower for July, stands for "Laughter, lightheartedness, ardent attachment and an open heart". It is a beautiful flower and comes in a variety of shades of mauve, blue, white, and purple. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using any easy to find 5" X 7" frame. I'm sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Confederate Grey Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #502 - med green
- DMC Floss #309 - rose deep
- DMC Floss #316 - antique mauve med DMC Floss #605 - cranberry vy lt
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #208 - lavender vy dk
- DMC Floss #340 - blue violet med
- DMC Floss #501 - dk green
- DMC Floss #504 - light green
- DMC Floss #815 - garnet red
- DMC Floss #924 - grey green vy dk
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #421 - metallic red
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon #24
- tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.