“For You, With Love...Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in June! The Pearl, Birthstone of June, is the queen of gems, pure and fair to look upon, and the emblem of modesty, chastity and purity. Pearls also symbolize a happy marriage and are very popular as a wedding gift from a groom to a bride. The Rose, the Birthflower for June, is one of the most loved flowers in the world. A“symbol of true love”, it is considered a lucky gift for any woman. It was used in medieval times for medicinal purposes but now is grown for its ornamental beauty. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Confederate Grey Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #500 - blue green vy dk
- DMC Floss #501 - blue green dk
- DMC Floss #502 - blue green md
- DMC Floss #504 -blue green vy lt
- DMC Floss #815 - garnet dk
- DMC Floss #304 - xmas red med
- DMC Floss #891 - carnation med
- DMC Floss #3706 - carnation lt
- DMC Floss #3713 - carnation vy lt
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik Ombre 3200 - metallic pearl
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon
- #24 tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.