“The Earth Laughs in Flowers..”
Savor the joy of earth’s beauty, and live in the moment! Every spring, as the weather warms up, we look forward to our summer garden at Appletree Cottage. The beautiful Hollyhocks, Morning Glory, Cone Flowers, and Lavender magically renew themselves, and we plant Zinnias and Sunflowers in hopes of a bountiful display. Even the little wren will sing with joy! This sampler is full of beautiful colours and my gratitude for our garden blessings. - Cathy
- Design area: 58h x 117w (4.1”high x 8.4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Vintage Lentil'
- Cut fabric: 10"h X 15"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Baby Spinach” - greens
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Maple Syrup” - browns
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Red Plum” - purples
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Victorian Pink” - pinks lt
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Cinnamon” - coppers dk
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Fragrant Cloves” - burnt oranges
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Grape Leaf” - blue greens
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads “Tarnish Gold” - golds
- Kreinik Mori #0553 - blue
- Kreinik Mori #1094 - pink
- Kreinik Mori #2032 - yellow lt
- Gloriana silk #053 “Granny Smith Green”
- Gloriana silk #116 “Olive Grove” - greens
- Needlepoint Inc. #554 - yellow dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #556 - orange
- Weeks #1269 “Chestnut” - browns dk
- Weeks #2245 “Grapefruit” - pinks med dk
- Weeks #2271 “Peony” - pinks med
- SJ Designs bead #1871 - “Midnight Iris”
- Micro Mini Round Button - yellow
- Micro Mini Round Button - brown
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Vintage Lentil'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.