WITH MATCHING SCISSORS FOB
Elegance! What a lovely Christmas Biscornu for you to stitch this year! Beautiful and elegant, this “no-cut” fifteen-sided Biscornu and matching scissors fob are fun and easy to stitch and finish! Get the Accessory Pack and linen ready so you can stitch this project right through Christmas holidays, or you can stitch and finish this now as a quick and fun gift! There are 15 squares, five with Hardanger, and 10 with a garland and heart. The five ‘Hardanger’ sides have no cutting involved at all, it just looks like it! The other squares are stitched with a small Rhodes Heart and some lovely pine and fir needles. There are some excellent instructions for finishing inside this chart, but if you need further help, just look at Lisa’s expert finishing secrets in Victoria Sampler’s #F04“Sweetheart Roses Biscornu” design which has colour photos to help you through the assembly. Stitched using blue-greens, victorian reds and silver, this Noel Biscornu and Fob is my Happy Christmas wish to all my stitching friends ! - Linda R.
- Design Areas: CUT 17 pieces the same size: 28h x 28w (2"h x 2"w)
- Model: 28ct Antique White Cashel Linen: (Cut 18 pieces of 4" X 4" for finishing or cut all from one piece of 12"w x 24"h linen).
LR05P Noel Biscornu Pack
- Kreinik Mori #8000 - white
- Kreinik #4 Braid #001HL - metallic silver
- Wildflowers #008 “Nefertiti” -blue,green,red
- Wildflowers #083 “Pineforest” - greens
- Needlepoint Inc. #0503 - red
- Mill Hill seed bead #02010 - ice silver
- Mill Hill seed bead #03035 - green
- Mill Hill petite bead #42043 - red
Extra Materials Needed:
- Tapestry Needle
- Beading Needle
- 28ct Antique White Cashel linen
- Hatpins as desired for decoration.
Stitches used in this Project:
- Satin Stitches
- Rhodes Heart
- Back or Straight Stitch
- Scotch Stitchs
- Kloster Blocks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.