040 Noel Sampler
It is always heartwarming to stitch some special gifts for Christmas. The Bellpull can be stitched in a few evenings, including the easy Hardanger motifs at the bottom. I've also included an easy way to attach the Bellpull hardware! Nun's stitch around the little flap at the top, cut away the excess and fold over and tack it to the front with a few stitches left and right. Slide the hardware into the fold. Never has finishing been this easy! The classically beautiful horizontal Tea Tray sampler us surrounded by cutwork, and is mounted under a mat and protective glass in the elegant but simple to mount, Sudberry Tea Tray. Finally, you'll see the single letters of Noel surrounded by lacy Hardanger frames for each of the four ornaments.
These ornaments can be hung from the tree, from a green wreath like we've done,in the hall, or from the mantle. We've finished these letters into hanging Christmas ornaments for the picture, but they also make exquisite Holiday coasters, easily finished if you cut all around the border of Blanket Stitches! A delight of textures and techniques for the experienced stitcher, these projects are also ideal for the beginner to intermediate specialty stitcher! You will practice Basic Hardanger techniques like Kloster Blocks, Algerian Eyes, Satin Stitches, Wrapping and Weaving, Dove's Eyes, and also more intermediate techniques like Greek Cross Filling Stitches. You will learn the Smyrna Cross, pulled Four Sided Stitch, Diamond Eye Stitch, and Herringbone Stitch as well. Keep any of these designs for yourself, or give as Christmas gifts to your loved ones. You can be sure that your generosity and stitching skills will be soo appreciated!
Heirloom Christmas Bellpull
Originally designed as an Exclusive Cyberclass which include the entire kit and student notes, this bellpull was so popular that it is now available as a leaflet to all. Please remember that if you wish, you can still take the Cyberclass from us, only now you will need to buy the materials and pattern yourselves at your local needlework shop! Please click on Cyberclasses in your menu at left, and then scroll down to find it in the "Original Cyberclasses".
- Noel Sampler Bellpull Design Area: 38w x 135h (2.75" Wide x 9.6" High)
- Model: 28ct Platinum Cashel Linen (Cut 9" X 16" for framing, 6" X 16" for bellpull.)
Noel Square Ornaments Design Area:
- Design area: 46h x 46w (3.25" x 3.25")
- Model: 28ct. Platinum Cashel Linen (Cut fabric: 6" X 6" for each ornament)
Noel Horizontal Tea Tray Design Area:
- Design area: 66h x 114w (4.7" x 8.1")
- Model: 28ct Platinum Cashel Linen (Cut fabric: 11" X 14")
040P Noel Sampler Leaflet Accessory Pack
(enough to stitch all items in leaflet)
- Access Soie Perlee #550 - medium green (16m spool)
- Access Au ver a Soie/Soie D'Alger #4624 - cranberry
- Kreinik #4 braid - #002 gold (2 x 12m spools)
- Kreinik Mori #4167 - deep green
- Mill Hill Glass Treasures 12093 red and gold heart
TAP06 "Tiny" Acc Pack for Noel!
This contains enough thread to complete the little Free Pattern on our website (in the VS Club to members only).
- DMC Perle #8 Cotton #712
- DMC Perle #12 Cotton #712
- Au ver a Soie - cranberry
- Mill Hill Glass Treasures - red and gold heart
Ask for your Noel Free Pattern Tiny Pack at your local needlework shop!
Extra Materials Needed for Sampler:
- Evenweave Fabric - Zweigart 28ct Platinum or other choice
- DMC Perle Cotton #12 and #8 - #712 Cream
Stitches used in this Sampler:
- Cross Stitch
- Kloster Blocks
- Blanket Stitches
- Wrapping Bars
- Greek Cross
- Dove's Eyes
- Algerian Eyelet
- Four Sided Stitch
- Herringbone Stitch
- Diamond Eyelet
- Smyrna Cross Stitch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.