“For You, With Love...” Remember someone’s birthday by stitching this little sampler. Featuring a Birthstone Heart stitched in sparkling metallic thread, a medallion and tiny garden showing the appropriate Birthflowers, this design is dedicated to all those special people who are born in October! The beautiful Opal, Birthstone for October, can best be described as a combination of the beauty of all other gems. Opals are considered beneficial to eyesight, so is beloved of needleworkers! Queen Victoria and her daughters loved opals and gave them quite often as presents. Calendula, the Birthflower for October, stands for “pensiveness and winning grace”. These commonly found deep yellow flowers are valued for their extensive medical and culinary uses. Using the enclosed Alphabet and finishing directions, you can personalize this little sampler and finish it into a needleroll, or frame it using an easy to find 5” X 7” frame. No matter how you display your stitching, I’m sure that the birthday recipient will truly appreciate this as a gift from your heart.
- Design area: 75h x 56w (5.3” x 4”)
- Model: 28ct Antique White Quaker Cloth (Cut fabric: 12h" X 7w")
- 7"w x 12"h Linen
- Kreinik #4 Braid #102 - vatican gold
- DMC Floss #369 - pistachio green lt
- DMC Floss #727 - topaz vy lt
- DMC Floss #726 - topaz lt
- DMC Floss - white
- DMC Floss #743 - yellow med
- DMC Floss #320 - pistachio green med
- DMC Floss #319 - pistachio green dk
- DMC Floss #402 - mahogany vy lt
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton - white
- Kreinik Ombre #3200
- 1/8” Offray white ribbon
- #24 tapestry needle
There is no Accessory Pack for this chart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.