“Come gentle Spring... Snowdrops bow to thee..”
(John Greenleaf Whittier 1807 - 1872)
This lovely new spring design has all the elements of an antique sampler. A charming yellow farmhouse sits atop a hill of sampler bands. The specialty stitches are interspersed with spring motifs; a robin, a bunny in a snowdrop patch, a nest full of blue eggs, and a sprinkling of alphabet letters. Stitched with gentle overdyed cottons and many different silks in soft shades. - Cathy Jean
- Design area: 118h x 52w (8.4”high x 3.7” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Antique Almond'
- Cut fabric: 14.5"h X 10"w for framing
- Gloriana #087 -“Forest” (greens med)
- Gloriana #072A -“Sierra Haze lt” (blues, tans)
- Gloriana #117 - “Elizabethan Green” (greens dk)
- Caron Waterlilies #139- “Kelp” (green / brown)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads -“Sable” (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads-“Grecian Gold” (golds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads-“Copper” (coppers)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads-“Staw Bonnet” (creams)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - “Maple Syrup” (browns dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - “Brandy” (golden yellow)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - “Dried Thyme” (avocado greens med)
- Kreinik Mori #2014 (yellow)
- Kreinik Mori #0113 (flesh)
- Kreinik Mori -#8050 (black)
Additional Materials needed:
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Antique Almond'
- #24 tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.