Register here to Sign up for Victoria Sampler Level Five Course to learn the basic Hardanger Stitches Thea uses in her exquisite Sampler designs. Included in this Level 5 Course are:
- 10 video lessons based on the Beyond Cross Stitch series of learning kits.
- Stitching Basics - valuable hints to use as you stitch
- Hardanger Basics - valuable for reference as you stitch in future
- Extra video showing you how to fix cutting errors
- 10 PDF patterns so you can stitch along with Thea as she teaches each Specialty Stitch!
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Prerequisite: This course assumes you know how to work Counted Cross Stitch on Linen and 'Beyond Cross Stitch' Levels 1, 2, 3, 4. If you are new to counted work on linen, we recommend our “Introduction to Cross Stitch on Linen” Course which includes a sweet free downloadable pattern.
Contents: In this course, you will learn the following beginner surface stitches:
- Kloster Blocks No-Cut!
- Cutting and Weaving
- Dove's Eye and Weaving
- Wrapped Bars and Dove's Eye
- Divided Wrapped Bars
- Square Filet Filling
- Modified Kloster Blocks and Divided Bars with Dove's Eyes
- Greek Cross and Partial Greek Cross
- Blanket Stitch and Spider Web center
Learning Goals: At the end of this course you will be able to produce every specialty stitch in Level Five! All 10 Beyond Cross Stitch Level 5 downloadable PDF patterns included in the series are
- Christmas Gold - Klosters
- Holly Berries - Cutting and Weaving
- Christmas Heart - Dove's Eye and Weaving
- Hardanger Wreath - Wrapped bars and Dove's Eye
- Poinsettia Heart - Divided Wrapped Bars
- Floral Heart - Picots
- Lavender Summer - Square Filet Filling
- Bouquet - Modified Kloster, Divided Bars and Dove's Eyes
- Delft Tile - Greek Cross and Partial Greek Cross
- Rose Garden - Blanket Stitch and Spider Web Center
When you enter your Academy class, you will find a Teacher's welcome, and Hardanger Basics for cutting, as a downloadable PDF for you to refer to. Then, at the start of each video lesson, we give you one Downloadable PDF of a BCS Level Five pattern that she is stitching. You will be able to download it, and then use your own materials to follow along with that lesson's specialty stitch! Being able to follow along with your own floss and materials will make this class totally immersive and so exciting!
Our Classroom Assistant, Donna G., has already done the Cross Stitches and other previously learned stitches of each pattern at the start of each video lesson. Thea recommends that you prepare for each lesson by working the Cross Stitches in each Student Kit before you view the matching video Lesson. That way you can enjoy stitching along with Thea as she shows you how to count out and stitch each Specialty Stitch.
If you don't have any materials, or would like to get a few of our Beyond Cross Stitch full Student Kits. There are 10 individual BCS Level Five kits on our website. The Value pack contains all 10 BCS Level 5 kits for a lower price. Each kit contains enough materials and instructions to finish as lovely ornaments! You can buy them all and make a quilt.. or several pillows, or box tops or greeting cards! There are endless ways to use these sweet designs.. each one pretty enough to give to your friends or family!
NOTE: This course now Expires 3 months from the date you register.
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.