The fifth of the Victorian Pincushion Series is this classic beauty! This lovely Tea Roses Pincushion is easy to stitch, and you can embellish it with charms, lace, and special pins to make it yours! Beautiful bullion knot roses nestle into the over-dyed silk lazy daisy leaves, and there are adorable little pearl and beaded flowers around the edge to accent the round shape. We give you excellent photo finishing instructions to finish this pincushion, including the wool roving to keep your needles bright and sharp, and a wooden tray to keep your scissors, threads, and thimble right beside your needles! Or you can fit the finished pincushion into any round shape you like or just use it as is! The main Accessory Pack contains all the silk and over-dyed threads and lovely beads and pearls you need. Then we provide a separate Wool Roving Pack. Start your collection of elegant Victorian Pincushions today! - Thea
- Design area: 58w x 58h (4.1” wide x 4.1” high)
- Model: 28ct Quaker or Cashel Linen - Antique White
- Cut fabric: 8” wide x 8” high for finishing
- Gloriana silk #040 “Highland Meadow” - multi
- Kreinik Mori #8000 - white
- Needlepoint Inc. #481 - turquoise lt
- Needlepoint Inc. #781 - lavender lt
- DMC #8 Perle Cotton #209 - lavender
- Kreinik Mori #4044 - turquoise med
- Needlepoint Inc. #783 - lavender med
- SJ Designs 2mm pearl beads - lilac
- SJ Designs petite bead #1876 - turquoise
- 1 yard of pure wool roving to fill your pincushion with.
- 28ct Quaker Cloth OR Cashel Linen - Antique White
- #7 Straw or Milliner's Needle
- #24 Tapestry Needle
- #10 Beading Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.