“All the windows of my heart... I open to the day..”
(John Greenleaf Whittier 1807 - 1872)
What a beautiful saying to hang on your wall, to remind us to love life! This design’s center motif is a beautiful rosy warm heart bursting with happy little flowered vines. Stitched with gentle overdyed cottons and many different silks in soft shades. Hang this inspiring design on your wall and each morning you too will feel like opening the windows of your heart! - Cathy
- Design area: 90h x 90w (6.4”high x 6.4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Antique Almond'
- Cut fabric: 13"h X 13"w
- Dinky Dyes #0025 - Ruby (multi red, pink)
- Dinky Dyes #059 - Warratah (reds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Cornflower (blues lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Presidential Blue (blues dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Peacock ((turquoises)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Maple Syrup (browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Baby Spinach (greens)
- Kreinik Mori #2014 - gold
- Kreinik Mori #1094 - pink
- Needlepoint Inc. #121 - flesh
- Needlepoint Inc. #771 - yellow
- SJ Designs petite bead #18114 - bronze iris
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Antique Almond'
- 4 colours of calico for pillow trim
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.