Collect all of Cathy Jean's newest Tartlet #3 Ornaments! Stitch Cathy's latest baby Owl, Quail and Woodpecker for your tree, and add to your collection of Tartlets! All of them are sitting in the snow, waiting for Christmas, surrounded by a wreath of fir boughs separated by tiny red buttons. All Tartlet ornaments are quick and easy to stitch to keep or give as gifts. They are designed with gentle overdyed cottons and many different silks in soft shades. Stitch and finish in tartlet tins as Cathy Jean did, or use your own imagination! Collect ALL four.. and enjoy stitching your Woodland Babies this Christmas!
- Design area: 32h x 33w (2.3”h x 2.35” w)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 5.5"h X 5.5"w
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Baby Spinach (greens)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Black Crow (blacks)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Flax (creams)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Mulberry (brick red)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Nutmeg (copper)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Sable (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Brandy (golds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Maple Syrup (browns med lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Oatmeal (creamy white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Woodsmoke (tans)
- Weeks #1269 - Chestnut (brown dk)
- Weeks #2224 - Squash (yellows)
- Weeks #2268 - Fire (orange reds)
- Weeks #1174 - Tin Roof (greys lt)
- Weeks #1298 - Gunmetal (charcoal)
- Weeks #2266A - Louisiana Hot Sauce (reds)
- SJ Designs petite bead #1838 - gunmetal
- Micro Mini Round Buttons - red
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 tapestry needle
- #10 short beading needle
- tart tins
- Tart Tin Ornament: Cut a round piece of 4 ply mat board 2 1/2" in diameter. Glue quilt batting on mat board, let dry and trim.
- Note: For extra loft place a smaller piece of batting down first then the larger piece on top. Center the design over batting side of matboard and anchor with straight pins. Clip curving corners, and glue raw edges on back of mat board. Let dry for 2 - 4 hours. Glue a 1 1/2" x 1" x 3/4" piece of styrofoam in the bottom of the tin. Spread a thin layer of glue on the wrong side of matboard. Place stretched design glue side down inside the tart tin on top of the styrofoam. Let dry 2 - 4 hours. Glue ribbon to back of tart tin for the hanger.
- Ornament: Cut two pieces of matboard about 1/8" larger than stitched design. Glue quilt batting on each piece of matboard, let dry and trim. Center the design over batting and anchor with straight pins. Clip curving corners, glue raw edges on back of mat board. Repeat on second piece of matboard using a fabric of your choice. Glue both pieces wrong sides together. Glue cording around outside edges to finish off. Making a hanger at the top and tassel at bottom.
- Greeting Card: apply a piece of iron-on interfacing to the back, trim the fabric to size and insert.
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.