Stitch this Cardinal for Christmas... or all through the year...
Stitched with vibrant colours, my latest folk art bird design will fly right into your heart! I live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage, and would love to see this sweet and colourful Cardinal here in the winter. Add to your collection of my Folk Art Bird designs: Chickadee, Nuthatch, Wren, Winter Robin, Hummingbird, Cardinal and Bluebird! - Cathy
- Design area: 81h x 77w (5.8”high x 5.5” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Clay'
- Cut fabric: 11"h x 12"w for framing
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL – metallic black
- Weeks #1277 - Collards (greens dk)
- Weeks #2266A - Louisiana Hot Sauce (reds dk)
- Weeks #1298 - Gunmetal (greys dk)
- Weeks #2228 - Pumpkin (oranges)
- Weeks #1303 - Charcoal (olive greens dk)
- Weeks #2224 - Squash (yellows)
- Weeks #2268 - Fire (orange reds)
- Weeks #3910 - Mascara (black)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Woodsmoke (tans)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (whites)
Additional Materials needed:
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Clay'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.