This little wooly sheep is bleating a Christmas greeting to you! I’ve used blended needles of softly hued overdyed cottons to show the snow, a sheep with a warm wooly coat, and glorious surrounding boughs of holly and Christmas greens. My husband and I live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. We love to walk through the farmland around us and at one spot, very near by, are five sheep. The one with the little black head always catches my eye. He was so adorable this winter...just covered with snow. I had to show you! - Cathy
- Design Area: 109h x 85w (7.8" high x 6" wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 14" high X 12" wide for framing
- Weeks – Turkish Red (multi reds)
- Weeks – Holly (blue greens dk)
- Weeks – Seaweed (blue greens med)
- Weeks – Juniper (olive greens dk)
- Weeks – Lucky (yellow greens lt)
- Weeks – Molasses (browns vy dk)
- Weeks – Bark (gold browns)
- Weeks – Chestnut (red browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads– Picket Fence (white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads– Grecian Gold (multi golds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads– Black Crow (black)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL – metallic black
- Zweigart 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
PDF Pattern Purchase and Download Instructions
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.