Stitched in muted rustic tones, here is a folk art bird design that I hope will fly right into your heart! I live in a cozy home in the country called Appletree Cottage, and the cheerful Wrens, Chickadees, and Nuthatches are welcome visitors to the bird feeders on my porch. Ask your shopowner for the Three separate Accessory Packs which contains all the threads you need to Cross Stitch each country bird. I hope you like my very first designs! - Cathy
- Design Area: 82h x 68w (5.75" high x 5" wide)
- Model: 28ct Clay Cashel Linen (cut fabric: 12"h x 11"w for framing)
- GA - Nutmeg (multi tans)· GA - Brethren Blue (multi grey green dk)
- GA - Tin Bucket (multi grey green med)
- GA - Picket Fence (multi white)
- GA - Copper (multi salmon/brick red)· GA - Sable (multi browns)
- GA - Mulberry (multi brick red)
- GA - Black Crow (multi black)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
Extra Materials Needed:
- Evenweave Fabric - Zweigart Clay 28ct Cashel Linen
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.