This Fat Bat Cat is looking for his next meal! Quick and easy to stitch in muted rustic tones, this adorable Halloween “Bitty Buttons” design is such fun to stitch on Dirty Linen. The Halloween “Bitty Buttons” designs are part of a series of Halloween 'things that go bump in the night', and can be tucked into a purse or pocket to be stitched anywhere. This design is just too cute!
- Design area: 56h x 56w (4”high x 4” wide)
- Model: 28ct Dirty Linen Cashel Linen
- (Cut fabric: 10" high X 10" wide)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #032 - metallic white
- GA - Fragrant Cloves (oranges dk)
- Weeks - Mascara (black)
- Weeks - Squash (yellows)
- Weeks - Sweetheart Rose (pinks)
- GA - Black Crow (blue blacks)
- GA - Bittersweet (oranges med lt)
- GA - Oatmeal (creamy white)
- Weeks - Lucky (greens)
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.