Sunflower House shows a wonderful old farmhouse near our cottage. It vibrates with warmth, love and laughter which, to me, is the key to a happy home and family. I think this is what we, really, all want. Laughter lifts the spirits and brings joy and sunshine in! This design is stitched with gentle overdyed cottons and many different silks in soft shades. - Cathy
- Design area: 134h x 128w (9.6”high x 9.1” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- Cut fabric: 16"h x 15"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Mulberry (rust reds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Dried Thyme (avocado med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Maple Syrup (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Buttercrunch (yellows med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Harvest Basket (golden brn med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Midnight (blues dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Tarnish Gold (golden brns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Woodsmoke (browns lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Brandy (golden yellow)
- Dinky Dyes #112 - Banksia (orange yellows)
- Vikki Clayton - Wattle N Daub (brns med lt)
- Vikki Clayton - Kodiac Ery (browns dk)
- Vikki Clayton - Spinach Delight (avocado med dk)
- Weeks - Crimson (reds dk)
- Weeks - Bark (olive vy dk)
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Dirty Linen'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
PDF Pattern Purchase and Download Instructions
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.