Stitched in muted rustic tones, here is a folk art bird design that I hope will fly right into your heart! I live in a cozy home in the country called Appletree Cottage, and the cheerful Wrens, Chickadees, and Nuthatches are welcome visitors to the bird feeders on my porch. I hope you like my very first designs! - Cathy
- Design Area: 82h x 68w (5.85" high x 4.85" wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen - 'Clay'
- Cut fabric: 12"h x 11"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Nutmeg (multi tans)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Brethren Blue (multi grey green dk)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Tin Bucket (multi grey green med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (multi white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Copper (multi salmon/brick red)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Sable (multi browns)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Mulberry (multi brick red)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Black Crow (multi black)
- Kreinik #4 Braid #010HL - metallic black
- Zweigart 28ct Cashel Linen - 'Clay '
- #24 Tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.