Register here to Sign up for Victoria Sampler Level Four Course to learn the basic Specialty Stitches Thea uses in her exquisite Sampler designs. Included in this Level 4 Course are:
- 10 video lessons based on the Beyond Cross Stitch series of learning kits.
- Stitching Basics - valuable hints to use as you stitch
- Hardanger Basics - valuable to learn how to cut
- Extra video showing you how to fix cutting errors
- 10 PDF patterns so you can stitch along with Thea as she teaches each Specialty Stitch!
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Prerequisite: Prerequisite: This course assumes you know how to work Counted Cross Stitch on Linen and 'Beyond Cross Stitch' Levels 1, 2, 3. If you are new to counted work on linen, we recommend our “Introduction to Cross Stitch on Linen” Course which includes a sweet free downloadable pattern.
Contents: In this course, you will learn the following beginner surface stitches:
- Four-sided Pulled Stitch and Four-sided Hemstitch
- Three-sided Pulled Stitch and Alternate Hemstitch
- Diamond Eye Pulled Stitch and Interlaced Hemstitch
- Pulled Satin Stitch and Herringbone Hemstitch
- Three Sided Eyelet Stitch and Plain Hemstitch
- Pulled Pins Stitches and Interlaced Hemstitching
- Pulled Algerian Eyes and Hemstitching
- Pulled Honeycomb Stitch and Hemstitching
- Pulled Reverse Wave and Pins Stitch and Hemstitching
- Pulled Single Cross Eyelet and Hemstitching
Learning Goals: At the end of this course you will be able to produce every specialty stitch in Level Four! All 10 Beyond Cross Stitch Level 4 downloadable PDF patterns included in the series are
- Tudor Rose - Foursided Pulled and Hemstitches
- Evergreen - Three Sided Pulled and Hemstitches
- Holly Hearts - Diamond Eye Pulled and Interlaced Hemstitch
- Christmas Floral - Pulled Satin Stitch and Herringbone Hemstitch
- White and Gold - Three Sided Hemstitch and Eyelet
- Summer Roses - Pins Pulled and Interlaced Hemstitch
- Pansy Chain - Algerian Eye Pulled and Hemstitch
- Periwinkle - Honeycomb Pulled and Hemstitch
- Rose Trellis - Pulled Reverse Wave and Hemstitch
- Heather - Single Cross Eyelet and Hemstitch
When you enter your Academy class, you will find a Teacher's welcome, and Hardanger Basics for cutting, as a downloadable PDF for you to refer to. Then, at the start of each video lesson, Thea will first show you the BCS Level Four pattern that she is stitching. You will be able to download it, and then use your own materials to follow along with that lesson's specialty stitch! Being able to follow along with your own floss and materials will make this class totally immersive and so exciting!
Our Classroom Assistant, Donna G., has already done the Cross Stitches and other previously learned stitches of each pattern at the start of each video lesson. Thea recommends that you prepare for each lesson by working the Cross Stitches in each Student Kit before you view the matching video Lesson. That way you can enjoy stitching along with Thea as she shows you how to count out and stitch each Specialty Stitch.
With the Level 4 PDF patterns, you can make a quilt.. or several pillows, or box tops or greeting cards! There are endless ways to use these sweet designs.. each one pretty enough to give to your friends or family!
NOTE: This course now expires March 31st, 2022
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.