Sign up for Victoria Sampler courses to learn the basic Specialty Stitches Thea uses in her exquisite Sampler designs. These courses are available in our Academy on our website.
This intro needlework course introduces you to Cross Stitching on Linen. You will learn from scratch the basics of needlework by learning how to cross stitch on linen, and you will also get a free bonus pattern called "Bee Gentle" to practice your new skills!
- Design area: 16w x 30h (1.3” wide x 2.4” high)
- Model: 25ct Lugana - White or Antique White:
- Cut fabric: 11” wide x 18” high for framing
Suggested Materials Needed
- DMC Floss #745 - yellow light pale
- DMC Floss #437 - tan light
- DMC Floss #223 - shell pink light
- DMC Floss #932 - antique blue light
- DMC Floss #3042 - antique violet light
- DMC Floss #3347 - yellow green medium
- DMC Floss #3790 - beige grey ultra dark
- DMC Floss #3371 - black brown
- DMC Floss #3345 - hunter green dark
- 2 BEE Charms
- #24 Tapestry needle
- #10 short Beading needle
In a poll we ran recently, among over 1,000 stitchers, over 90% said that they love to stitch on linen because it gives their stitching a smoother finish, and that it is more fun and luxurious to stitch on than Aida. We agree, and hope you make the switch too!
NOTE: This course expires June 22, 2023
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.