This lovely winter design has all the elements of a wonderful snow filled afternoon. When our rare snowfalls happen, I love to see the children sledding down the hillside beside our country cottage and bundled up in bright colours against the cold. Ryan and Bria, two of our grandchildren, are the models for this happy design. This design is stitched with gentle overdyed cottons and many different silks in soft shades. -Cathy
- Design area: 65h x 95w (4.6”high x 6.8” wide)
- Model: 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Tundra'
- Cut fabric: 11"h x 13"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Nutmeg (coppers lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Maple Syrup (browns med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Pebbles (greys)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Cinnamon (coppers med)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Picket Fence (whites)
- Gentle Art Simply Wool - Maple Syrup (browns med)
- Dinky Dyes #112 - Banksia (yellows)
- Dinky Dyes #059 - Warratah (reds lt)
- Dinky Dyes #067 - Jacob’s Ladder (blues med)
- Needlepoint Inc. #0515 - green med
- Needlepoint Inc. #0121 - flesh
- Needlepoint Inc. #0503 - red dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0568 - blue dk
- Needlepoint Inc. #0645 - green dk
- Weeks - Americana (blues dk)
- Weeks - Holly (greens dk)
- Kreinik Mori #8050 - black
- 28ct Cashel Linen, 'Tundra'
- #24 tapestry needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.