Stitched with beautiful overdyed cottons, the winter snowberries, holly leaves, red rose hips, and fir boughs in this design curve gently around a primitive lower case alphabet. I’ve used flosses in glorious winter shades, to give the look of gently aged vintage country stitching. My husband and I live in a cosy home in the country called Appletree Cottage. Within the acre of garden surrounding our house, the garden in winter is put to bed, and the surrounding hedges and trees provide shelter and food for the birds. - Cathy
- Design Area: 91h x 133w (7.25" high x 10.6" wide)
- Model: 25ct Dublin Linen, 'Raw' or 'Natural'
- Cut fabric: 13"h x 17"w for framing
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Buckey Scarlet (multi reds)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Burnt Orange (multi oranges)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Picket Fence (white)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads - Avocado (greens lt)
- Gentle Art Sampler Threads- Maple Syrup (red browns)
- Weeks - Juniper (greens dk)
- Weeks - Blue Spruce (greens med)
- Weeks - Bark (multi browns)
- Weeks - Onyx (charcoal greys)
Additional Materials Needed:
- Zweigart 25ct Dublin Linen, 'Raw' or 'Natural'
- #24 Tapestry Needle
Copyright Reminder: As a quick reminder, all of our PDF patterns are copyright protected and – as with all our patterns – are not permitted to be copied or distributed. We appreciate you sharing links here with your friends rather than sharing the actual PDFs :) Thank you!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.