Register here to Sign up for Victoria Sampler Level Six Course to learn the basic Specialty Stitches Thea uses in her exquisite Sampler designs. Included in this Level 6 Course are:
- 10 video lessons based on the Beyond Cross Stitch series of learning kits.
- Stitching Basics - valuable hints to use as you stitch
- Hardanger Basics - valuable to learn how to cut
- Extra video showing you how to fix cutting errors
- 10 PDF patterns so you can stitch along with Thea as she teaches each Specialty Stitch!
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Prerequisite: Prerequisite: This course assumes you know how to work Counted Cross Stitch on Linen and 'Beyond Cross Stitch' Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. If you are new to counted work on linen, we recommend our “Introduction to Cross Stitch on Linen” Course which includes a sweet free downloadable pattern.
Contents: In this course, you will learn the following intermediate needle weaving stitches:
- Diagonal Twists and Spider Web
- Divided Branches and Spider Web
- Struvor Rosette
- Spider in Lace
- Dove's Cote
- Whipped Spider Web
- Divided Wrapped Bars and Web
- Curled V in a Fan
- Spider Web Flower
- Blanket Stitch Flower
Learning Goals: At the end of this course you will be able to produce every specialty stitch in Level Six! All 10 Beyond Cross Stitch Level 6 downloadable PDF patterns included in the series are
- Cranberry Wreath - Diagonal Twists and Spider Web
- Hearts and Flowers - Divided Branches and Spider Web
- Pomegranate Wreath - Struvor Rosette
- Christmas Cheer - Spider in Lace
- Christmas Greens - Dove's Cote
- Daisy Chain - Whipped Spider Web
- Lavender Roses - Divided Wrapped Bars and Web
- Fans and Roses - Curled V in a Fan
- Thistles - Spider Web Flower
- Spring Heart - Blanket Stitch Flower
When you enter your Academy class, you will find a Teacher's welcome, and Hardanger Basics, as a downloadable PDF for you to refer to. Then, at the start of each video lesson, Thea will first show you the BCS Level Six pattern that she is stitching. You will be able to download it, and then use your own materials to follow along with that lesson's specialty stitch! Being able to follow along with your own floss and materials will make this class totally immersive and so exciting!
Our Classroom Assistant, Donna G., has already done the Cross Stitches and other previously learned stitches of each pattern at the start of each video lesson. Thea recommends that you prepare for each lesson by working the Cross Stitches and other stitches already learned in our previous lessons in each Student Kit before you view the matching video Lesson. That way you can enjoy stitching along with Thea as she shows you how to count out and stitch each Specialty Stitch.
With the Level 6 PDF patterns, you can make a quilt.. or several pillows, or box tops or greeting cards! There are endless ways to use these sweet designs.. each one pretty enough to give to your friends or family!
NOTE: This course expires June 30th, 2022
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.